Re: beet pulp

I have used a few brands of beetpulp, and there is a BIG difference in
quality between different brands.  I have been feeding the Calf-Manna brand
(more $$ per bag than other brands) and have NOT found any sticks, rocks or
other crap in theirs, which I was finding in some of the other brands in the
local feedstores.  One BP source from a Purina store in NM didn't even smell
good to me and my horse balked at it, too.  It made good compost.

:-)  Don't give up on feeding BP if you get a bad bag, find a different
source.  There are good brands out there.

Happy trails -
Michelle