Re: RC: Blankets

I use these:  http://www.saddleshop.com/webcatalog/hc_raincover_2.htm

Here are some pics of my horses in them:
http://members.nbci.com/ridephotos/gps/march22.html
http://www.endurohorse.com/event_pics.asp?1678p2-k
http://www.endurohorse.com/event_pics.asp?1719p2-karen    #2852

I have used these more than any other blanket ever this past summer.  I
even used this last week on the Fall XP. They are great because they fit
over tack, so you can use them at a vet check and completely cover the
horse and the tack.  If it's going to rain at night or be really cold I'll
put on a polarfleece blanket/sheet underneath and this over it.  They
always end up soaked if it rains a lot with any other regular type blanket,
this cover goes up their necks and keeps that from happening.  The horses
really like their rain gear!

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV