Re: RC: Hydration

Okay now you guys have me wondering.  All three of my horses don't pee all
that much put together.  I would have to say that in a 50 mile ride my older
guy (17 year old QH, 15.3H) may pee 3 times; the youngster (just turned 6,
14.3 Arab) may go 3-4 times, and my mare (9 year old, 1/2 QH, 1/2 Arab, 15H)
probably twice.  The most recent ride I did was the Norco Riverdance and we
finished in just under 7 hours with excellent hydration.  His urine was
plentiful and not dark.  So are my horses odd or what ????

Lee