Re: RC: Zilco Tack / Thank you

guest@endurance.net writes:

we (Advanced Equine) took the
design to Zilco in New Zealand, whose driving harness we have been putting
on the top Combined Driving horses in the U.S. for 10 years.

John, welcome to endurance!! Several years ago I me a young woman at a
driving clinic. Her tack was absolutley beautiful!  She then told me all
about Zilco harness.  She competes in marathon driving events with her Zilco
tack. SInce then I have met many other driving enthusiast who all use & love
thier Zilco harness.  At the time I wondered why we couldn't get Zilco for
endurance tack. I seldom drive , so my budget will not allow me a Zilco
harness, but I am planning a Zilco endurance bridle for next year.  Thanks so
much for your kind reply to Ridecamp.

Sincerely,

Jackie Baker
Central Florida