NRR 50 results

76 riders started the 4th Norco Riverdance 50, and 58 completed.  No
BC was awarded as has been discussed here already, awards went to
champions and reserve champions in their weight divisions.  Most of
the juniors did the 25 which is why you see no 2nd JR.

The LD results will be in a separate post.  Several missed the number
checker under I-15 because they skipped the marked trail on the levee
and went back into the arundo early, cutting about a mile+ of
trail--guess they didn't hear the trail captain and his crew calling
them!  I have decided to award them completion only, which shouldn't
get anybody's panties in a twist since they still get LD mileage
credit.

IAHA Region 1 results are included as well.  PB = purebred, HA = half-Arabian.

Thanks to our wonderful vets and volunteers, especially the trail
captains Jim Kinder, Tom Odgers and Cathy Rickell, who managed our
necessary-last-minute trail markings and the crews who monitored
them--some of them rode through the night!  I think we had a BIT less
vandalism than in years past.  Maybe if we keep putting this ride on
we'll require GPSs (like Jim Mitchell suggested) so that the vandals
can have no effect on us.  What a dream come true that would be,
almost as good as the Lotto one!

Lynne

1	Cheryl Dell		Seek The Moment 	4:47	1st
FW, 1st IAHA PB
2	Gary Daniels	Sword Dancer	4:47	1st LW, 2nd IAHA PB
3	Jim Kinder		Candy Dansin AAN	4:52	1st MW
4	Emily Howe	Silver Wings	4:59	2nd FW, top 5 IAHA PB
5	Mary Elliott	Orzo		5:03	2nd MW
6	Kathy Klein	Magic Nite Lite	5:03	top 5 IAHA PB
7	Heidi Helly		Burs Echo Knight	5:11
8	Sandia Bartsch	Sun Raader (Samm)	5:12	2nd LW
9	Jonathan Bowman	Kitt		5:12	1st HW
10	Carl Bruno		Lovely Prize	7:26
11	Bonnie Love	JT Sheena		5:43
12	Debbie Ekhaml	Razal		5:52
13	Kelly Groh		Blazin Tiki		5:52	1st JR
14	Sue Grahl		CR Rousing Cheer	6:00	top 5 IAHA PB
15	Lisa Schneider	Barnard de Soi	6:01
16	Shel Schneider	Fire Mt Schatzi	6:01
17	Nancy Jo Donaldson	Chloe DF		6:05
18	Wendy Merendini	Fire Mt. Flikka	6:05
19	Betsy Mongrain	Caer Donn		6:05
20	Renee Norris	HCA Nyte Flyte (Red)	6:40
21	Barbara Strickland	Suntiki		6:40
22	Linda Damesek	Allanté Bey	6:42
23	Ed Spitzer		Cognac		6:42	2nd HW
24	Charlie Robinson	Ima Liberated Lady	6:54
25	Kim Christlieb	LP Ebony		6:55
26	Diane Shakhshir	Silk Sensation	6:55
27	Terri Egan		Rudy		6:55
28	Leona Vallone	ITD Brash Valor	6:57
29	Tim Couture	No Moonglow	6:57
30	Judy Clark		Tarrah Miss	7:10
31	Sharon Dickerson	Rushcreek Quista	7:25
32	Cinda Wilford	Shahdow Bey	7:26
33	Rick Poteste	SRP Echos Lad	7:26
34	Jane McGrath	Fire Mt. Scamp	7:54
35	Marci Cunningham	Fire Mt. Torch	7:54	1st IAHA HA
36	Debbie Stanfield	Sabre		8:04
37	Denise Johnson	AM Clem Tommarow	8:04
38	Fritz Bronner	Grand Farazdac	8:17
39	Carolyn Hock	GT Sando		8:17
40	Marie Feuer	Belle		8:20
41	Richard Hamilton	Generatin Trouble	8:21
42	Kathryn Wechter	Pico Nasrullah	8:21
43	Nicki Ramey	MMF Faramir+/	8:22
44	Elaine Patterson	Fastrak		8:34
45	Sue Benson	Captain Nemo	8:34
46	Sherry Young	MC Spitfire	8:34	2nd IAHA HA
47	Theresa Bitondo	Magniffire		8:37
48	Michelle Warner Sepahi Sahnde		8:38
49	Celia Sarkar de Flors	Samdola		8:38
50	Ron Wilkins	Dusty		8:41
51	Dave Braithwaite	Scamper Sam	8:56
52	John Bass		SH Boomer	8:56
53	Kirsten Seyferth	Seventeen		9:14
54	Charlene Stueve	Harlequin Romance	9:14
55	Camille DeMasio	Nicoles Dynasty	9:14
56	Mike Stueve	FMR Allegheny	9:14
57	Stacy Peisner	Tabascoo		9:18
58	Robin White	Patel		9:18	1st 50 by oldest rider
L	Tracy Sahagun	Abraxas Alla
L	Ernest Lohman	Hearts Ablaze
L	Suzy Kelley	La Petite Dancer
L	Mary Gorton	A.M. Willie