greys and cancer

Tony,
Um, no,...just got my brain going ..Again!  Histology is an interesting issue.  Since horses have been wanderers on the open plains for  a mellenium, and humans shelter and wear "clothes",  if it were sun related, horses would be less suseptible.  If what I am hearing, it is not sun related, then food related?  Horses are supposed to eat a variety of grasses and herbs which would be naturally full of antioxidants.  Instead, we feed them one variety out of one species of cultivated grass/pasture and hay.  Also, the "grain" products are raised in depleated soils with a couple chemicals (nitrogen, etc.) added...
Have we created this problem?  More power to the wild grass pastures!  Hope my horses don't nibble on the wild cherry or red maple!!!
I knw, we cannot control everything, but maybe our attempt to control has made new probs:)
Beth Gunn