RE: Re: cancer and greys

Is this an over the counter drug?  Also, I guess we have to differentiate what is a benign melanoma and what is a sarcoid.

K.
-----Original Message-----
From: Beth Gunn [mailto:happyhoofprints@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 11:09 AM
To: Ldoone162719@aol.com; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Re: cancer and greys

Lorna,
What is cimetidine?  Glad for your guy!  I also want to know if anyone has experienced these things with non-greys.  As my sister had a bay marewith large ooky ones in her ears, and my chestnut mare has small bump under skin on neck near crest ( never changes:)).  Did your vet do any biopsies to ID them?
Beth Gunn