Re: RC: NORCO BC FROM ONE THAT WAS CONSIDERED

guest@endurance.net writes:

his CRI was a little
elevated at 15/16.

Do you mean that you had all A's and one B at all checks including your final
exam and you were not considered for BC because of a one point elevated CRI?
Even if you received - below a 5 in the recovery portion of the BC scoring
and received 9s & 10s, which I am assuming you did, by the way you describe
your scores I cannot imagine why your horse would not be considered for BC.
It just does not make sense.  If you receive your score sheet back from Lynne
I would be curious to know your individual as well as overall scores.

Kim Fuess