Wintec Isabell?

If someone out has firsthand knowledge about the using the Isabell saddle
preferably for endurance or CTR, can you please drop me a note and let me
know how you like the balance of the saddle with it's set-back stirrups, and
if it would be a reasonable choice for a distance saddle for a MW rider?  Do
the setback stirrups cause you to get unbalanced on steep hills or for
slam-on-the-brakes-stops?  Are the panels large enough to distribute weight
properly?  I need an off-the-shelf inexpensive saddle to use temporarily.

TIA!
Michelle