injuries and being aware of 'em!

Ed & Wendy,
Funny story to illustrate...from a woman in the south!
Afew months ago, before "hunting season", I am enjoying some Q time watching a movie.  A truck pulls into the yard 10:30 at night.  I jump of the couch, 357 in hand ( I live in the Forest/Swamp!!!) and go for hubby in the bed!  We take off barefoot!  down the drive (big rock filled) and Do Not Feel A Thing!!!  This is Called the bid A!!  Not the big apple ie NY!!!  Adrenaline!!! Anyway, turns out to be neighbor bud albiet a bit buzzed.  He never knew and we didn't say anything:))

But, I tell You!!!  We felt Every Rock on the way back to the house!!!
Lesson learned!
God Riding!
Beth Gunn