Norco injury

Thanks Julie for clearing info up.  Maybe newbie riders should hang with an equine vet for some calls.  I have learned tons! by doing this!  As well as learning to be calm...somewhat! in "bleeding" and broken limb situations.  It can be very rattling to say the least.  However,  this is a sport for independents and self reliants.  Those looking to shift blame should stick to the show ring.  That way, they can always say "the judge doesn't like me" :))
Beth Gunn