FoxFire Ride in Tx

The Texas fall season is kicked off every Labor Day with the FoxFire Fall
ride in Chireno, Tx. It is usually a very hot ride but this year it was a
wonderfully soggy one. It is held in the piney woods of very East Texas and
since we have had rain several times over the past month the trails were
green and lush. It was a gorgeous ride with constant rain but I think
everyone was loving it, it made it cool. We saw deer and a million colorful
butterflies. It was fantastic.

Thanks Vonita Bowers for putting on such a wonderful ride.

Maria & Faroh