Zilco

dvirgilio@mindspring.com writes:

Angie what a great story! I had tears in my eyes several times.
Anyone else have comments on Zilco? I just ordered the trailtech
breastcollar from them-thinking about getting a bridle too, but wondered if
anyone else could share pros or cons.

I have the Zilco headstall, breast collar and crupper.  I've had them for 2
years and they still look brand new.  Just throw everything in the washing
machine and they come out great.  Initially, the headstall just could not be
made to fit Star's head.  I called the dealer and after some discussion they
said to mail it back and they would fix it.  They did and I'm very happy with
the results.  (They've fixed that problem on any new orders).  Its really
high quality stuff.

Sylvia