Portable Electric fence

Hey all,
 My neighbor has graciously offered me the use of her portable fence for
a tie out at the CTR clinic in Sept. She brought it over and we set it
up, however we could not figure out how to ground it. It is a small
cylindrical type can with a positive and negative to hook up to the
battery. It has one more clip that goes to the fence. I am hoping that
someone  here has used this brand of electric fence charger. I would like
to know how to ground it. I know the charger is working, we can hear it
tick after the batter is hook up to it.
 It is a Premier 1 made in England. She bought it from a dealer at a CTR
ride up North. It says it is the Shepherd Model. My neighbor thought she
had all the accessories that go with it, but there is either no way to
ground it, or no way to clip it to the fence. The directions on the
charger do not tell us anything about grounding it, except that the
grounding pole must be six inches deep.
 If any one knows how we can fix it, or has used this brand please help.
The clinic is next weekend. They only had so many stalls available, so I
am relying on using this as my tie out, or I need to find my own portable
charger, so I will need time to look for one. :0)
 Please respond privately as the list is already on a different thread.
Thank you.
In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
The Aussies:Possum, Boomer, Dusty, and Barley
Chat room ICQ #111639534