Re: RC: Those Damn Generators

In a message dated 8/28/01 10:26:07 PM Mountain Daylight Time, Merryben
writes:

<< I am not sure about how much more expensive but mine was $1900 and runs
everything, microwave, A/C and computer, although not at the same time....It
is the greatest.  It is small and in my back tack room and quiet.. >>

The INVERTER we use cost about 300 dollars more and is vital to power an
oxygen producing machine which allows someone very dear to me to travel (upon
occasion) with me "down the road"...as well as everything else in the trailer.
Frank.