Looking to trailer with someone

Hello,
 I will be attending a riding clinic at Cross Florida Greenway in
September. If anyone lives  near, or knows of someone living near Altoona
Florida that would like someone to help with gas expenses, I would be
willing to pay $20.00 towards gas at least. Otherwise I must rent a
trailer and take her alone. She has trailered well coming here, but she
had her foal with her. Since she has been here, her energy level has
risen and she has shown herself to be quite the Arabian. :0) I would feel
better trailering with another horse or two for her.
 Please e-mail me privately to keep the list uncluttered. Thank you!
In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
The Aussies:Possum, Boomer, Dusty, and Barley
Chat room ICQ #111639534