horse for sale in the southern oregon area

Hi group,
I have a 9  year old half Percheron and half thoroughbred gelding for
sale.  He
is training level in dressage and for the last 5 years he has been
carrying all our friends out on trail rides. Even little children can
ride him.
He also just finished a 70 mile 3 day ride on the Tevis Cup 100 mile
trail.  He wasn't in the Tevis ride but on a pre ride for my husbands
arab to see the Tevis trail before the Ride day.
He is a very dark dapple gray.  And he doesn't have any of the gray
horse tumors.
He is 17.3 hh and weights 1600 lbs.  He stands tied to have his feet
done nicely.  He gets his shots and doesn't even notice it. He takes a
double dose of wormer very well. Or any other paste in his mouth.  He
loves to be bathed.
I have had him since he was 3 days old.
All worming every 9 weeks and shots 2 times a year.
He wears a size 4 shoe in the front and a size 3 shoe in the back. So
his feet are big enough for the size of his body. He looks more
percheron than  thoroughbred. His mom was the percheron.
I will have pics of him for people that want to see him thru private
e-mail.  I don't know how to post pic on this board.
He also loads in trailer or horse box very easy.
He doesn't want to race or compete with other horses on the trail.  He
is happy to do the speed you the rider is asking of him.
I have a new European thoroughbred that is trained to 3 level and that
is the level I like to ride.
And I only want 2 horses of my own and my husband has 2 horses of his
own. So Charlie is the one I will part with.
He is also able to be registered American Warmblood if some one was to
want to do that with him.
Priced at $7500.00.  Some trade might be possible.

Rebecca--Underwood Enterprizes--1-541-826-9668--Oregon
Home of the Rebecca Treeless Saddles and other quality horse/mule/donkey

and pet products

http://softride.iceryder.net