Re: RC: PAC--Answers to a Few Questions

Linda wrote:
> I met one of the members of his team (they were
> wearing "Big Red" red T-shirts) at the next-door tack shop.  He
> said that they had "Fed-Ex'd him to Vermont."  True.  He really did
> fly Fed-Ex.  The guy said most Fed-Ex employees don't know they
> ship horses and he had had a heck of time convincing them that they
> really did.

OK, I gotta know 2 things:

1)  How much does that cost?
2)  Where do they put the label?  ;-)

Congrats to everyone who made the PAC this year.  Great job!
Especially congrats to Brian and Goofy for making it across
the finish line together this year!

:)  - Kathy Myers
still horseless in Santa Fe, NM