PAC again!

 None of the horses in the pictures look beat! They all look a little
tired, but not as if they just completed a grueling 100mile ride! WOW! My
hats off to ALL the riders for taking such good care of the horses, at
least the horses in the pics. :0)
 BTW where are the fat old ladies? I thought I read somewhere even fat
old ladies can do this sport! I have YET to see one in a picture!!! Are
you guys just pulling my leg so you can get a good chuckle out of me when
you see us ride by? ;-)

In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
The Aussies:Possum, Boomer, Dusty, and Barley
Chat room ICQ #111639534