PAC

 I would like to add my congratulations. Although I have not had my first
ride yet, and can not fully appreciate the work and commitment, I know
that is what it took for Heather and Red, and the USA East to win! It
always takes hard work and total commitment to win! Congratulations all!
 I also want to add my thanks to all the volunteers who brought this ride
to us via the net! Of  course it is not the same as being there, but I
sure feel a part of it when I see the pics. I get excited and very revved
up to go on my first ride. The pics, this list are keeping me going,
getting me motivated to keep riding and keep going! Thanks all! You are
giving us MUCH MORE than just stats!
In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
The Aussies:Possum, Boomer, Dusty, and Barley
Chat room ICQ #111639534