Vet Check 8 and Melissa Crane

I also heard about Melissa Crane being released 10 minutes early from Gate 8, and someone running after her to have her return and wait the remaining time.
I was standing next to the radio trailer, and heard it come in over
the CB.  It wasn't considered to be a "mistake" as they
had caught her before she had gone very far.

I know Stagg Newman has a story about the last few miles and
some problems with some "party goers" and it's best that story comes from the horses mouth.

Has any one heard if Heather/Red's time was a course record?
I'm not sure if this course  *exactly*  followed either the 100 mile
1 day, or the 3day 100... but under 11 hrs ride time, has to be record time.

Barb

I'm sure Angie will have a lot of stories...
as will others when they get home.