Re: RC: "Red" (from Barb Peck).

In a message dated Mon, 27 Aug 2001  8:23:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Tiffany D'Virgilio" <dvirgilio@mindspring.com> writes:

>  i have two. Both registered, sound, sane and wonderful. They were 6 and
> 4 dumped at an auction

Several years ago I bought two geldings (most likely purebreds, but did NOT have papers anymore) directly from the slaughter plant in Redmond, Oregon.  We started riding them, and eventually sold them both to Chuck Stalley, who later resold them.  Both went on to have endurance careers, but one was particularly spectacular--he eventually ended up in the hands of Marcia Smith, she shortened his name to Harry (we had called him Dirty Harry), and she proceeded to win Tevis on him.  (Or was it twice?)

Heidi