Post-PAC report

The hills seemed very quiet this morning as there are just a few
trailers remaining after an incredible weekend of really top
competition.  We admit to being TIRED, but glowing in the post
ride reports.  Happily, the officials released the horses yesterday
afternoon rather than this morning which gave everyone a head
start (but that did not seem to effect the victory parties that went
well into last night!).  Art King told me that his two hour post-finish
safety check on the horses showed that they were happy, relaxed
and looking great.  He was very impressed.
We are all proud to have been able to demonstrate that by having 8
vet checks and allowing on trail crewing that the horses benefited
greatly despite a tough course.
I also want to tell all who attended that the local merchants and
landowners were totally impressed with the courteous manners of
all.  I don't even think anyone got a speeding ticket going through
Woodstock!
John and Sue Greenall
mailto:greenall@vermontel.net
http://www.vermontel.com/~greenall