Looking for a good trail horse

I am into a search for a horse aged 3-10 years (I like them small so I
can get on) 14 to 15.2 hands.  I already have 3 elderly equines so this
horse will have pasture buddies.  So anyone in VA or nearby knows of a
possible equine that I can use for limited distance and possibly later
on 50 mile rides, please contact me privately via email. This equine can
be an arab, and I also like morgans, quarter horse type, standard bred,
mustang and/or grades of any of the above. I would like to have this
horse well trained and will consider having this horse with a good
trainer for a month or more.
Betty DeMar Mueller, Equine Artist