Re: RC: PAC - Unofficial Team Standings

In a message dated Sun, 26 Aug 2001  2:19:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, DVeritas@aol.com writes:

> USA EAST and USA CENTRAL sure were impressive in how they were able to
> "compete" as a Team.
>     Congratulations to them and all the horses and riders who put their best
> hooves/feet forward!

Actually, the Pac North folks pretty much did, too, with two team members pretty much together the whole way and a third one very close to them.  And the Mountain team riders were riding as a team for quite awhile as well.

One thing that was really exciting to me in watching this PAC unfold was that while there were several familiar faces there, there were also a lot of riders there who are relatively new to international riding, many of whom did very creditable jobs.  Bravo to all the new faces who stepped up to the plate and gave it a try!

Heidi