Re: RC: No Subject

In a message dated 8/25/01 8:36:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Marinera@aol.com
writes:

Maryben's philosophy for juniors is fairly cryptic...their
first lesson usually begins "get on your horse and don't lag behind and
don't
argue and don't whine."  Our congratulations to Heather, but also to
Maryben
whose guidance has been instrumental in the lives of so many young people

I think that this is exactly what our sport is all about (don't lag and don't
whine).  Way to go Maryben and way to go Heather and Red.
Sylvia