Re: RC: spooking on trail

In a message dated 08/24/2001 12:03:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jcmiller@jackpine.com writes:

Try BOOGA BOOGA when your horse starts to spook!  This has worked for the
most part on mine and I can guarantee your riding buddies will laugh
hysterically.  All kidding aside, it does give your horse something else to
think about

My husband always say "lions & tigers & bears... OH MY!" It works great
because it keeps him breathing thus seems to keep the horse breathing and
more relaxed to hear the sound of his voice. I swear it works.

Maria