Re: RC: Ringworm??????

Could be or could be one of several other things. The best way to treat it is
to give him the area a complete washing with a mild betadine solution twice a
day to keep it from spreading. Then apply some spray funguside on the spots
that you can get for athletics foot works. Teatree oil on the spots will also
work. When you handle the area use rubber gloves or you will have it if it is
ringworm.

Truman