Co-op barns

Last week I posted requesting information about the toxicity of oak
leaves in hay.  I hope I thanked everyone who replied.  The situation
at the barn where I am now boarding is not good, and I am again
asking for your input.

Has anyone been part of a co-op barn? How was that handled?  We
boarders would like to know if it would be something we could present
to the barn owner, who has the barn up for sale.  Sorry, I'm probably
not asking good questions....

This isn't endurance related, so should probably post replies to me
privately.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Judy &
Hilary