Re: saddle fit

Try a Big Horn endurance saddle. They indeed fit differently than a
Western style. i know this because I just had to fit a high withered,
narrow horse. The Western style Big Horn did not give enough clearance
above the wither, the endurance style is just fine. I did buy a used
older style Big Horn, so make sure the new style has not changed.
Terry