Saddle Search....4 My Horse.

Hi again, folks......

As I mentioned in my last post, I have a Zes saddle and it's just peachy.  It
fits my horse and myself very nicely.
I would, however like to try a treeless saddle as an alternate.
I've looked at the Sport Saddles and they're nice enough but I think they're
kind of pricey for what you get.
I know they're VERY popular but after having the stirrups set back, then
having to replace that felt cinch and replacing the stirrups, you're talking
around $1200.  Yikes!  That's just a little out of my range for a second
saddle.
So......
I've been looking at the Softride Rebecca saddle.  I'm wondering what you
folks think of this saddle.  I've looked in the archives and although this
same question has been asked a couple of times, the answers are few if any.
I thought I'd give it a shot anyway to see if anyone has tried this saddle
and has an opinion.
You can always email me privately, of course.

Thank you,
Kath