Camping

Carla:

Where are you that it could be cold at night?  I'll be right there!

<<<His concern is how are we going to keep warm if the temp drops. We will
be staying in our trailer. It has little insulation.>>>

I use my hubby as my heater, yours doesn't appear to be doing his job :-)
There's also a neat invention called a blanket.  You can use more than one
:-)  All kidding aside.  If you bring alot of blankets, and are on a
mattress that isn't on the ground.  The two of you should be able to stay
warm without needed a heat source.  A down comforter would definitely keep
you warm as well.  Besides, there are activities that could be done in the
trailer that would keep you warm, and if not, would distract hubby from
realizing that he is cold.

Carolyn Burgess