Volunteer updating web site.

 I would like to take the time now to thank all of you volunteers who are
going to bring PAC to us world wide. Although I live here in the US, the
same country as the race, I would not be able to attend it. I would also
like to say that if those volunteers wouldn't  mind telling me how they
update the site (in a private e-mail of course) I would volunteer my time
for Tevis next year.
 I have a basic idea of how HTML works if that is needed. I built my own
web site with HTML on advanced editor on geocities. I really would like
to help out. I had wanted to "see" Tevis, and since I couldn't I want to
help others next year "see" it too.
 Thank you again all you volunteers! It is appreciated!
In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
The Aussies:Possum, Boomer, Dusty, and Barley
Chat room ICQ #111639534