PAC

Another beautiful, but dry, day in Vermont.  The teams move down
to base camp, GMHA, tomorrow morning in order drawn by lotttery.
 USAEast is second, that is all I know.  Everyone has jogged and
jogged and jogged their horses for the team vets.  We go to our
first information meeting with our chefs at 5PM.  Crews went to the
holds today to see where they are and how they are laid out.  We
all got our bridles made by Zilco today, very nice!  Team spirit is
high in all camps and we are READY!
John and Sue Greenall
mailto:greenall@vermontel.net
http://www.vermontel.com/~greenall