Re: Slamming the French

Title: Re: Slamming the French

This is not intended as a slam on the French.  I just thought it
was funny.  The possibilities are endless if you need to threaten
your horse.  "Cross that water or I'm buying you a one-way ticket
to France!"  "Parlez-vous Francais, Night Star?"

Been there, done that!

I have threatened several times to send various horses 'to France -- in quarters.'

Also have chanted "1.10 a pound, 1.10 a pound, 1.10 a pound" as that's what horsemeat is currently going for in Texas.

Everybody please brand your horses!  Rustling horses has never been so profitable.