USET Long List

Wendy Merendini merendiniws@navair.navy.mil
Hope wrote:
The Long List is a USET private List. USET has Donors and if
your donation is large enough you may get on the list. Otherwise
 it is a social Club. They had one of their Clinics out in
Calif. last year and no Endurance
Riders from three surrounding Counties knew of it until it was all over!
Bye
Hope

Oh Please!
I read a bunch of miss-information on Ridecamp about
International endurance and FEI but this takes the cake!
The USET Long List is made up of all riders who have competed
in a Championship ride in the last ten years.  This includes
the WEC, PanAms and the North American.

The clinic referred to is offered as training to members of the
Long List at no cost and to others interested at a nominal fee.
 It has absolutely nothing to do with "Donors" to USET!

I do wish that folks would educate themselves before they make
rash untrue statements to the Ridecamp public at large.  By the
way I would be more than happy to discuss FEI, International
endurance, etc. with anyone desiring the "straight scoop".

Wendy Merendini
PacSouth Zone Representative
Proud Member of the 1998 WEC Silver Medal Team