day riding in grand canyon -north rim.

Hi guys,

My sister and I are heading to the grand canyon for easy trail riding,
the first week of September. Early plans are to stay on the north rim
-

It looks like we'll have to camp in nat. forest.  Does anyone have
good spots for day parking for riding out of?  Also is there
a good horse camping spot on the way?  Might be nice to have a
formal spot the 1st night after a long days driving.  Also
should we make a point to see one of the Utah National parks
while we are in the general vicinity -ie Zion or Bryce -do
they have horse camps?

Thanks!
Teresa