PAC

Vermont is full of people right now.  Most of the riders are camping
in a large field four miles from base camp, but several teams have
their own places.  Makes it kinda weird because the only time we
see each other is riding on the roads.
Weather is humid but not too hot.  It has finally decided to rain, but
only in showers which keeps the humidity up.  It hasn't really
rained here in  three weeks, making the dirt roads very hard and
the trails dry.
We don't move into base camp until Thursday so everyone is doing
their own thing.  The USET clinics have been great so far, lots of
riders attending them.
Will keep you posted as best I can.
John and Sue Greenall
mailto:greenall@vermontel.net