Re: RC: Fwd: Re: Fwd: RC: 2001 Tevis Cup Ride

In a message dated 8/20/01 7:56:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Merryben@aol.com
writes:

Wrong, they have 50.  I jokingly told Bob Suhr he had to ride one more ride
so the family would have 50 buckles because Julie and Barbara were not
riding
it again.  He informed me that Doug White, Barbara's husband, has one so
that
makes 50.......Guess he told me, but he usually does.....

This just says it all.  The TEvis isn't a ride, its an addiction!

Sylvia