Saddlebags suitable for OF Cutback & Amigo (no horn)

Judith Stirling alan@judith@talk21.com
Hi folks,

I need small, neat saddlebags for above mentioned saddles,
to carry basic first aid kit, shoof, etc.  Nothing too big
or "bouncy" - & must not rub horse (very sensitive Arab!).

I like in Wales, UK, & have been looking at the various US
tack sites - all very impressive - but I would like info on
the best bags to buy!  Will have to inport them into the UK - as nothing
really suitable over here:-(

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Judith