results template for sportack /endurohorse

Hope someone can help me out,

I signed up for the Sportack/Easycare sponsorship pgm where you buy
stuff for ride awards and they credit your acct if you send in the
results in 10 days but they never gave me the template!  I downloaded
the ride manager software but it does not include the template in the
docu.  I had no electricity at the ride site and I dont do MS windows so
I cant run the rm software now after the fact, I have a pgm that can
read and create MS format docs under Linux but I've got to have a
template document.  Anyone have one they could email me?  If I wait till
the sportack sponsorship person is in tomorrow I have zero cushion on my
10-day deadline.

THanks
Teresa Van Hove
vanhove@ucar.edu