Accident High Sierria classic

I want to thank all of you that helped my husband and I at the High
Sierra classic
when at ride start his horse reared and my husband fell and dislocated
his shoulder.  Many thanks to the nurse that took care of him and the
lady and gentleman that looked after our horses and tack.  I don't know
your names but we are so indebted to you for all your kindness.  And
also to the very special lady named Lillie who wasn't even a rider and
was only jogging by at the time, who went and got her truck and gave us
a ride back from the hospital.

Your kindness was so very appreciated and will be remembered and I hope
I can do something in kind for someone else and hopefully they in turn
too........

A thankyou to ride manager Jackie Bumgarner for not charging us for the
ride.
All was not lost, we have beautiful portraits taken of our horses day b4
by the ride photogher Robyn.   THANKYOU!

Linda

Linda Eisele & LS Lakota
hubby Allen & LS Iceman
2 great sons-Blue & Nick