Bryce XP

I am making plans to attempt my 1st 50 (for both my and my horse) at the Bryce XP in 10 days.  Still trying to decide which day to enter.

For those of you who are familiar with this ride, do you have any recommendations for which day would be best for us??  I'm thinking about difficulty of trail as well as # of riders.  It seems there would be fewer riders on Thurs and Fri, so I'm leaning in that direction - but any advice from the experienced would be much appreciated!

Thinking back to your 1st 50, what was the one thing you had wished you had done/brought to make the ride go better?

Yes, I'm nervous, although I believe we're ready.  But I still have several days to worry - so keep giving me more to think about!

Kathy Kelly
Parks AZ