stonewall info...Thanks to all

Jan Mills Kennedy jmkennedy@netonecom.net
Thanks to all who responded..on Ridecamp or via e mail.Mixed feelings on
the saddle..I have never been dissatisfied with my Sharon saare types but
thought it would be interesting to try the Stonewall. I gather it fits
best on narrow withered horse..which I have none of..Haven't tried the
saddle yet as I'm layed up with shoulder and rib seperation etc. Nope! Not
a horse accident but a patio door fell on me while hubby and I were
replacing it..over 200 lbs. so folks..house stuff is dangerous..keep
riding..Thanks again..appy Trails   Jan in  Michigan