My Odd Todd

If any one reads Western Horseman, the July issue has an article by Genie-Stewart Spears about Chris Cox. Not only is he my favorite horseman but he is riding our horse! It is Odd Todd AKA Foxfire Regal. Todd has done very well in LD's for the past few years and now my daughter will be riding him in 50's. They are both 12 years old. I am very proud of both of them. I have yet been able to get my hands on a copy but I know the pictures are great because Genie is a wonderful photographer and writer. Lisa Salas, The odd FArm