Bob Marshall Treeless Saddles

Lori info@loristack.com
I have been trying to get an answer to this question!!  I am considering a
Bob Marshall Orignial Sports saddle.  In doing research, I have come
across some
who say that since there is no tree, the riders weight is not distrubuted
evenly, and
that the rider sits directly upon the spine, without an air channel.  They
claim
this can cause a sore back.

I have a hard to fit horse, and this saddle seems to be the answer, but
I'd like opinions on this issue
before committing to purchasing one.

Thanks!!