Re: RC: RE: Neoprene Girth

In a message dated 8/13/01 12:55:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Kathy_Mayeda@atce.com writes:

My horses absolutely detested the Professional Choice neoprene girth.  I
ride my gelding with Orthoflex neoprene girths - both the black and the
platinum - and have had absolutely no problems.

ABSOLUTELY this has been our experience. Those PC ones are nASTY - the one we
have has rubbed every horse we have - but the OF girths not a bit.