Re: RC: haggin cup winner

In a message dated Sun, 12 Aug 2001  1:41:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Toni
Jones <tjones@coinet.com> writes:

> The Haggin Cup winner, Fayette de Cameo who is 6 years old, ridden by
> Cathy Rohm and owned by Potato is, as listed, Half Arabian. The OTHER
> half is Shagya. She is by Carolyn Tucker's imported German bay Shagya
> stallion *Oman, who sadly, passed away several weeks ago.

Sorry to hear of *Oman's passing.  He was a lovely horse.

I also thought it interesting to note that Fayette de Cameo's dam (who is
another good old CMK Arabian mare) finished right alongside her daughter in
second place--at age 18!

Heidi