Fwd: V2B

Hi Larry: What color are the T-Shirts? Do you have 2 size Medium ladies and
one size x-Lrg mens. Also wanted four GAHR Books. Please advise cost
of items and shipping and address to sent check asap. When will you be going
to VB2? Done any riding lately? I haven't rode since april when I had a
Horse accident. Not the Horse just ME!