arab for sale($800) from another list

Raffono Gibbyono, 1994 black Arabian gelding. Pretty mover, very
flashy with a big blaze and low socks right fore and hind. Solid in
his groundwork, ready for an experienced rider to finish under
saddle. Bloodlines include Raffon, Hal Gibby, and G-Amigo. Absolutely
**MUST sell ASAP**  Asking $800, ALL *serious* offers considered.
Located in eastern Iowa, can possibly help with transportation.

I'm posting this for a friend who desperately needs to sell "Kolby" -
she was off work for a while due to an accident, and between medical
bills, back board and truck payments she's getting desperate. PLEASE
let me know if you are interested and/or send this on to anyone else
who might be.

StarDragn2@aol.com